Become a Champion for Families in support of Ronald McDonald House Charities Manitoba!
Champion for Families is an engaging virtual event accessible to everyone! RMHC Manitoba challenges YOU to pick a favourite activity, do it 218 times during July and August (in honour of the longest RMHC Manitoba family stay last year), and have fun while raising at least $218 in pledges online! WHY 218 and HOW to participate.
Enter to win our Champion for Families grand prize!
- Register your Champion for Families fundraiser to gain 1 entry to the raffle.
- Gain an entry to our grand prize raffle by tagging us in your Champion for Families photos/videos on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and using the hashtag, #ChampionForFamilies218. (Max 1 entry per week with new content.)
- The draw will be made on Friday, September 3rd. We will reach out to you if you are our grand prize winner!
Champion for Families Grand Prize includes:
- Stay & Play package for two at the Lakeview Hecla Resort including a one night stay in a spacious standard room and one round of golf for two at Lakeview Hecla golf course with a shared power cart
- $100 prepaid Mastercard
- Picnic basket filled with dishes, cutlery, glasses, and snacks
- Picnic blanket
- Assorted games from Across the Board Game Café
- Manitoba Park Pass
Best of luck to all participants!
All Champion for Families funds raised stay local. Your participation will help families stay together, close to the care their children need and close to each other.
Join the challenge and register today for this year's virtual FUNdraising event!
For more information or a general donation to this event, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-774-4777 (Ext. 224)