Raise Funds with Social Media!
Raise funds and awareness by sharing your #ChampionForFamilies194 experience on your favourite social media platforms using the tips below:
What to post?
- Explain the challenge and why you are getting involved
- Use videos and/or photos of you and your team in action
- Include a link to your donation page, and ask your network to:
- Donate to help you reach your fundraising goal
- Share your post to help spread the word
- Challenge others to become a Champion for Families (tag them directly)
- Use the hashtag #ChampionForFamilies194
When to post?
- Before you start (to explain and encourage others to register)
- Once you have started your challenge
- Regular updates all summer long
- When you are excited and feel like sharing
- When you have reached different milestones
- When you have completed the challenge
- When you have reached your fundraising goal
TAG US: On Facebook or Instagram using @RMHCManitoba, Twitter using @RMHManitoba, and LinkedIn using @Ronald McDonald House Charities Manitoba.
- Email or direct message friends and family, to encourage them to join or support your fundraising efforts
- Use the social media stories feature to draw attention to your social media posts
- Share your connection to RMHC Manitoba